Sunday, December 28, 2014

Twin Photography | Winston-Salem Child and Family Photographer

I have known these two sweethearts for several years now. They are two of the sweetest, kind little girls I know and always so friendly and caring to others. I am so excited to share a few images from their session.

On a side note, if you are looking for an awesome birthday party idea or really high-quality hula hoops, check out their Mom's business page at www.facebook.com/monkeyhooper. My daughter has had one of these hoops for several years now and it is in perfect condition still and we have hooped A LOT!

Thanks for looking!













*Connect with AMH Photography on FACEBOOK at www.facebook.com/photosbyamh and INSTAGRAM with username photosbyamh

*If you would like to book a session of your own, email me at photosbyamh@gmail.com and I would love to talk with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment